This year’s election is making a lot of people nervous. Is America going to vote for an experienced politician lady or a bigoted businessman?
As we all know, on September 26th, 2016, the two candidates had a presidential debate. To me, the debate went well and cleared up a few things, even though plans from both candidates for certain issues seemed vague.
I can make an endless list of pros and cons, who I support, whose ideas are practical, who did what, and how irritated I was because of the interruptions and dodging questions, but the numbers and statistics are what people are more interested in.
So in case you were wondering, here are some numbers for you! 😉
According to “FiveThirtyEight” 2016 Election Forecast, candidate Hillary Clinton has 57.9 percent chance to win and candidate Donald Trump has 42.1 percent chance to win. The site was updated at 8 pm on Wednesday, September 28th.
One thing to keep in mind is, a lot of young adults do not attend these polls. That means that these numbers can dramatically change. An interesting observation I made was that most states, supporting Hillary Clinton, are located in the East and West coast, whereas most of the central and southern states are Donald Trump’s supporters. And because the numbers are kind of close, it is very important for everyone to vote.
The next four years of our lives are directly effected by this election!